Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first blog

Today March 10th 2010 is my first day of blogging. I had always wanted to start a blog in order to vent and also to seek advice from women. Another thing that hurt me is the fact women go through a lot of things, some are fortunate and never experience any thing negative or do not admit it. However, from childhood to womanhood, there seems to be a lot of insecurities that plague a woman. Some of us become tougher from our experiences, while some remain heartbroken and suffer from self esteem issues for a long time. Well, this blog is to give hope to women and let them know that whatever you have been through, or are going through, do not stay down. I want women to know that they are loved by God and can be who God wants them to be regardless of the situation that they are in. I want to uphold you my dear sisters to stick together and hold each other up whenever you can. I hope from this blog we can help a range of females from teenagers, single women looking to get married and already married women. Readers please help to give insights to different topics that will be discussed to help all women. Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment